Thursday 9 April 2009

LEARNING TO WRITE AGAIN...

I love to talk. 
I love to listen to myself talk. 
I love the atention my loud husky voice demands from those unfortunate enough to be within earshot.
I am fundamentally selfish and not afriad if people know.

I read. More than I need to, but not necessarily what I should be reading.
In this way, I stumbled on blogville almost a year ago.
To think that the authors of these blogs are people in my generation taking control of their lives, making their contributions to society... I stand in awe of the level of creativity here on blogville.

In summary, I am humbled...

4 comments:

Lolia said...

It is rather humbling isn't it?

Thank you for your comment, I'm sure I'll feel much better soon...

Welcome to Blogger :)

Cidersweet said...

Welcome to blogger... tho I think you sed you've been around for a yr... Just wanted to say that I feel you on the selfishness thing(from your profile).

...PokerFACe... said...

Lolia- first comment ever. I'll remember to thank u in future

Cidersweet- LOL. We're allowed to b as selfish as we please yes?

On to my next post

Ola said...

i totally agree...i was in awe at first too..I still am