Friday 24 April 2009

IM IN LOVE :-(

This is why I cannot study!

I'm in love... As you all know, when people -particularly women- fall in love, they morph into these irritating romantics, completely ignoring reality. I'm female no less, so I consider it my right to indulge in this 'fun' side (happy days!). So rather than study (the more reasonable step given my circumstances), I've decided to pour out my heart... bccause it said it loved me too...

For the one I Heart:

There was a little igbo girl from Anambra.
She was completely oblivious to the world around her.
Until one day, long after she'd got her first bra,
Her mom decided her baby needed to get smart.
So Little Girl went abroad, to a different part,
Where she met The one who stole her Heart.
He came complete with hearing aids [earphones] for all her worries,
and his touchscreeny goodness [all 8GB] wasn't easily sullied.
so she taught him useful skills [Apple MAC, courtesy]
And he rewards her with a steady stream [music on loop] of lovey dovey.

Love always, Your Owner.. MIMS
Hopefully one day i'll get serious enough to write an actual post about something like world peace or politics or something but until then... I'm just living like everyone should. One day at a time. Easy.

No comments: